Businesses often incur substantial costs for arranging pensions, occupational disability insurance and other benefits for their employees. In the case of multinational pooling, the costs of pension policies that your parent company has in various countries are lower due to profit sharing
What is multinational pooling?
Multinational pooling is a form of international risk-sharing in which all the group pension policies of one multinational are merged into a single insurance pool. This allows your business to take maximum advantage of the group volume, whether you're part of a small or large multinational.
Pooling via Zwitserleven
If you opt for multinational pooling via Zwitserleven, you opt for the Swiss Life Network: an insurance network with more than 200 international experts in Europe, Asia, South America and the US. They offer insurance solutions in more than 80 countries worldwide.
With multinational pooling via Zwitserleven and the Swiss Life Network, the parent company benefits from the following advantages:
- Profit-sharing on collective risk premiums.
- Information on internationally insured employment conditions.
- Expat arrangements: benefits for your employees posted abroad or internationally operating staff.
- Benchmark information on the individual employee benefits per country.
- Data on the insured employee benefits.
Your advisor will be happy to tell you more about the possibilities and advantages of multinational pooling.