Do you want to invest responsibly in European companies? You can, with the Zwitserleven Europees Aandelenfonds. With this fund you benefit from the developments in the European economy.
What does this fund invest in?
- Equity of listed companies in Member States of the European Union, Norway and Switzerland
The investment objective is to achieve a financial return that is at least equal to the return of the benchmark and pursues long-term sustainability objectives.
How does this fund invest?
The fund invests actively. This means that the fund manager tries to select the best shares in order to achieve the highest possible return.
How responsible are the fund investments?
Zwitserleven and its fund managers have chosen to implement a socially responsible investment policy. We only invest in companies which pass a sustainability test based on so-called environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria.
The data below refers to November, 2021.
- CO₂-uitstoot in tonnen
- Waterverbruik in liters (x1000)
What are the fund costs?
The fund costs are charged monthly and consist of:
- Total Expense Ratio, which is offset in the investment fund. The expected Total Expense Ratio of the Zwitserleven Europees Aandelenfonds is 0.04% per year.
- Management fees paid in the policy. Information about management fees is included in your pension scheme rules.
- The fund incurs costs for the subscription and withdrawal of investors. This is the case because the fund has to buy or sell investments. These costs are recharged via a positive or negative margin on the price. The spread is +0.25% and -0.05%.
Have a look at the frequently asked questions or contact us.
Zwitserleven Europees Aandelenfonds is a subfund of Zwitserleven Beleggingsfondsen. The manager of Zwitserleven Europees Aandelenfonds is ACTIAM. Zwitserleven Europees Aandelenfonds and ACTIAM are registered with the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM). For this subfund, a prospectus and Key Investor Information are available on zwitserleven.nl. The information shown on this web page may not be regarded as investment advice.