Good night. What can we do for you?
What consequences does coronavirus have for my invested pension assets or pension policies?
Read the answers to these and related questions here.
How do I log in to MijnZwitserleven?
Log in to MijnZwitserleven with your DigiD or with your email address and password.
Good to know
When you log in without DigiD for the first time, you will need your client number. You will find this number in your Pension 1-2-3, which you will receive when you become affiliated to a Zwitserleven pension scheme.
How can I register my partner in my pension scheme?
Do you participate in an investment-based pension scheme?
Register your partner via your personal online MijnZwitserleven environment. Log in to MijnZwitserleven with your DigiD or with your email address and password.
- Click on Show details under your pension policy
- Then click on See insurance policy
- A new window will open
- Now click on Report changes
- Select Change marital status
- In this screen, you have to go through all the steps to register your partner
Do you have a defined benefit scheme?
Register your partner via your employer. Are you no longer employed by the employer in question? In that case, you can only sign up your partner if a partner’s pension is included in your personal pension plan. You can read whether this is the case for you in your Uniform Benefit Statement (UBS). If it is, you can sign up your partner online.
Good to know
- In your Pension 1-2-3 you can read whether you have a defined contribution pension scheme.
- The partner you are living with can be registered for the partner’s pension if:
- you have both been registered at the same address for more than 6 months;
- you have both been registered at the same address for less than 6 months and have a cohabitation agreement.
- Also check out the possibilities for a surviving dependants’ bridging pension (NOVP). Read in your Pension 1-2-3 whether you can also (voluntarily) opt for this insurance.
Can I commute my pension?
You are not allowed to commute your pension. There is 1 exception: the Dutch Pensions Act offers the possibility of commuting a small pension on the retirement date.
Give us a call
We can’t currently be reached by phone. We'll be back from 8:00 a.m.
You can reach us from Monday to Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Chat and social media
Chat with us to get a quick answer to your question.
If you ask your question via Facebook or Twitter, you will receive a response from us today.
Send us a message
Use the contact form to ask your question. We will reply within 2 working days.