Zwitserleven determines the selection of asset classes. With this fund you invest, for example, in real estate and bonds of companies with a low credit rating and bonds of countries with emerging economies.
What does this fund invest in?
- 40% Zwitserleven Vastgoedfonds
- 30% RobecoSAM SDG High Yield Bonds IH EUR
- 30% ACTIAM Sustainable Emerging Market Debt Fund (HC)
The investment objective is to achieve a financial return that is at least equal to the return of the benchmark and pursues long-term sustainability objectives.
How does this fund invest?
The fund invests in specially selected funds. These can be Zwitserleven investment funds, but also funds of other asset managers. This is a fund with a high risk profile. This will be taken into account in the selection of investment funds. The selected investment funds are evaluated on a regular basis. Funds may be replaced by similar funds. Other investment funds may also be added. Each month, the investments are brought back into line with the standard distribution.
How responsible are the fund investments?
Zwitserleven and its fund managers have chosen to implement a socially responsible investment policy. We only invest in companies which pass a sustainability test based on so-called environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria.
The data below refers to August, 2021.
- CO₂-uitstoot in tonnen
- Waterverbruik in liters (x1000)
What are the fund costs?
The fund costs are charged monthly and consist of:
- Total Expense Ratio (TER), which is offset in the investment fund. The expected TER is 0.19% per year.
- Management fees paid in the policy. Information about management fees is included in your pension scheme rules.
- The fund incurs costs for the subscription and withdrawal of investors. This is the case because the fund has to buy or sell investments. These costs are recharged via a positive or negative margin on the price. The spread is +0.175% and -0.10%.
Have a look at the frequently asked questions or contact us.
Zwitserleven Selectie Fonds is a subfund of Zwitserleven Beleggingsfondsen. The manager of Zwitserleven Selectie Fonds is ACTIAM. Zwitserleven Selectie Fonds and ACTIAM are registered with the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM). For this subfund, a prospectus and Key Investor Information are available on zwitserleven.nl. The information shown on this web page may not be regarded as investment advice.