Do you want to invest responsibly in European real estate? You can, with the Zwitserleven Vastgoedfonds. This fund invests in real estate companies in Europe.
What does this fund invest in?
- Listed European real estate companies
- Real estate investment companies
The investment objective is to achieve a financial return that is at least equal to the return of the benchmark and pursues long-term sustainability objectives.
How does this fund invest?
The fund invests passively: This means that the fund’s investments are almost equal to the composition of the benchmark.
How responsible are the fund investments?
Zwitserleven and its fund managers have chosen to implement a socially responsible investment policy. We only invest in companies which pass a sustainability test based on so-called environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria.
The data below refers to July, 2021.
- CO₂-uitstoot in tonnen
- Waterverbruik in liters (x1000)
What are the fund costs?
The fund costs are charged monthly and consist of:
- Total Expense Ratio, which is offset in the investment fund. The expected Total Expense Ratio of the Zwitserleven Vastgoedfonds is 0.04% per year.
- Management feespaid in the policy. Information about management fees is included in your pension scheme rules.
- The fund incurs costs for thesubscription and withdrawal of investors. This is the case because the fund has to buy or sell investments. These costs are recharged via a positive or negative margin on the price. The spread is +0.19% and -0.04%.
Have a look at the frequently asked questions or contact us.
Zwitserleven Vastgoedfonds is a subfund of ZwitserlevenBeleggingsfondsen. The manager of Zwitserleven Vastgoedfonds is ACTIAM. Zwitserleven Vastgoedfonds and ACTIAM are registered with the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM). For this subfund, a prospectus and Key Investor Information are available on zwitserleven.nl. The information shown on this web page may not be regarded as investment advice.