With the Zwitserleven Vastgoedfonds you can invest in a sustainable and responsible portfolio of European real estate companies.
What does the fund invest in?
The fund invests in listed shares of European real estate companies.
What is the investment objective?
The investment objective of the fund is to achieve a financial return that matches the return of the index. The index is composed on the basis of shares of real estate companies qualified as sustainably. In addition, the fund pursues long-term sustainability objectives. You can read about these objectives in chapter 4 of the prospectus Zwitserleven Investment Funds at the bottom of this page.
How does the fund invest?
The fund invests passively. This means that the fund manager does not select the investments himself and follows an index in order to keep the fund costs as low as possible. Of course, all investments meet the sustainability criteria. You can read about these criteria in chapters 4 and 11.5 of the prospectus Zwitserleven Beleggingsfondsen.
How sustainable and responsible does the fund invest?
With the Zwitserleven Vastgoedfonds, Zwitserleven has opted for a fund with a sustainable and socially responsible investment policy. The fund aims to make sustainable investments, in line with Article 9 of the Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR). Therefore the investments should meet the sustainability objectives. You can read these for all investments in chapter 4 and specifically for the fund in chapter 11.5 of the prospectus Zwitserleven Beleggingsfondsen. Information about the developments and results of the past year with regard to sustainability can be found in chapter 1.11 of the Annual Report Zwitserleven Beleggingsfondsen.
The data below refers to September 2022.
- CO₂-uitstoot in tonnen
- Waterverbruik in liters (x1000)
- Waterverbruik is niet van toepassing voor dit fonds
What fund costs are charged?
Fund costs are charged and consist of:
- Ongoing Charges Figure, which is charged daily to the fund's price. The expected Ongoing Charges Figure of the Zwitserleven Vastgoedfonds is 0.04% per annum.
- Management fees that are settled with the investment value every month. Information about management fees can be found in your pension scheme rules.
- The fund charges a fee when investors are entering or exiting the fund, because it must buy or sell investments. Therefore the fund charges an entry fee or an exit fee on the net asset value of the fund. The entry fee is +0.16% and the exit fee is -0.04%.
Have a look at the frequently asked questions or contact us.
Zwitserleven Vastgoedfonds is a subfund of ZwitserlevenBeleggingsfondsen. The manager of Zwitserleven Vastgoedfonds is ACTIAM. Zwitserleven Vastgoedfonds and ACTIAM are registered with the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM). For this subfund, a prospectus and Key Investor Information are available on zwitserleven.nl. The information shown on this web page may not be regarded as investment advice.