With the Zwitserleven Credits Hypotheken Mixfonds you can invest partly in sustainable and responsible bonds issued by companies or institutions and partly in Dutch mortgages originated by Aegon Hypotheken B.V and secured by private Dutch homes.
What is the investment objective?
ThThe investment objective of the fund is to achieve a financial return that is at least equal to the return of the benchmark. In addition, the fund pursues long-term sustainability objectives by its investment in the Zwitserleven Credits Fund. You can read about these objectives in chapter 4 of the prospectus Zwitserleven Beleggingsfondsen at the bottom of this page.
How does the fund invest?
TThe fund invests actively. The fund manager selects the loans based on expected market developments and tries to achieve a return that is better than the return of the benchmark over a period of three years. Of course, all investments meet the sustainability criteria. You can read about these criteria in chapters 4 and 11.8 of the prospectus Zwitserleven Beleggingsfondsen.
How sustainable and responsible does the fund invest?
With the Zwitserleven Credits Hypotheken Mixfonds, Zwitserleven has opted for a fund with a socially responsible investment policy. The fund promotes environmental and social characteristics, as referred to in Article 8 of the Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR). You can read about these characteristics in chapter 11.8 of the prospectus Zwitserleven Beleggingsfondsen at the bottom of this page. Information about the developments and results of the past year with regard to sustainability can be found in chapter 1.11 of the Annual Report Zwitserleven Beleggingsfondsen.
The data below refers to September 2023.
What fund costs are charged?
Fund costs are charged and consist of:
- Ongoing Charges Figure, which is charged daily to the fund's price. The expected Ongoing Charges Figure of the Zwitserleven Credits Hypotheken Mixfonds is 0.10% per annum..
- Management fees that are settled with the investment value every month. Information about management fees can be found in your pension scheme rules.
- The fund charges a fee when investors are entering or exiting the fund, because it must buy or sell investments. Therefore the fund charges an entry fee or an exit fee on the net asset value of the fund. The entry fee is 0.25% and the exit fee is 0.125%.
- Key Information Document
- Prospectus Zwitserleven Beleggingsfondsen
- Annual Report Zwitserleven Beleggingsfondsen (Annual Report 2023 available from April 2024)
- Duurzaamheidsinformatie Zwitserleven Credits Hypotheken Mixfonds
Zwitserleven Credits Hypotheken Mixfonds is a sub fund of Zwitserleven Beleggingsfondsen. The manager of Zwitserleven Credits Hypotheken Mixfonds is Cardano Asset Management N.V. (previously known as ACTIAM N.V.). Cardano Asset Management is in the process of updating its documentation and templates to reflect its new name. During this process ACTIAM may still appear in (online) documents. Zwitserleven Credits Hypotheken Mixfonds and Cardano Asset Management N.V. are registered with the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM). For this sub fund, a prospectus and Key Investor Information are available on zwitserleven.nl. The information shown on this web page may not be regarded as investment advice.