Do you want to invest responsibly in a fund which mainly invests in government bonds with, on average, a long duration? You can, with the Zwitserleven Government Bonds 10+ Fonds. To limit the risks, high demands are placed on the credit rating of the debtors and the diversification of the portfolio. At least 75% of the investments have a remaining term to maturity of more than 10 years.
What does this fund invest in?
- State loans from eurozone governments or loans guaranteed by eurozone governments
The investment objective is to achieve a return that is at least equal to the return of the benchmark.
How does this fund invest?
The fund invests actively. This means that the fund manager tries to select the best loans in order to achieve the highest possible return.
How responsible are the fund investments?
Zwitserleven and its fund managers have chosen to implement a socially responsible investment policy. We only invest in companies which pass a sustainability test based on so-called environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria.
The data below refers to November, 2021.
- CO₂-uitstoot in tonnen
- Waterverbruik in liters (x1000)
What are the fund costs?
The fund costs are charged monthly and consist of:
- Total Expense Ratio, which is offset in the investment fund. The expected service fee of the Zwitserleven Government Bonds 10+ Fund is 0.04% per year.
- Management fees paid in the policy. Information about management fees is included in your pension scheme rules.
- The fund incurs costs for the subscription and withdrawal of investors. This is the case because the fund has to buy or sell investments. These costs are recharged via a positive or negative margin on the price. The spread is 0.125%.
Have a look at the frequently asked questions or contact us.
Zwitserleven Government Bonds 10+ Fonds is a subfund of Zwitserleven Government Bonds 10+ Fonds. The manager of Zwitserleven Government Bonds 10+ Fonds is ACTIAM. Zwitserleven Geldmarktfonds and ACTIAM are registered with the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM). For this subfund, a prospectus and Key Investor Information are available on zwitserleven.nl. The information shown on this web page may not be regarded as investment advice.