With the Zwitserleven Government Bonds 10+ Fonds you can invest responsibly in government bonds from eurozone countries with long durations.
What does the fund invest in?
The fund invests in government bonds of eurozone countries with a minimum average rating of A-. At least 75% of the portfolio has a residual maturity of more than 7 years.
What is the investment objective?
The investment objective of the fund is to achieve a return at least equal to that of the benchmark.
How does the fund invest?
The fund invests actively. The fund manager selects the government bonds based on expected market developments and tries to achieve a return that is better than the return of the benchmark.
How sustainable and responsible does the fund invest?
With the Zwitserleven Government Bonds 10+ Fonds, Zwitserleven has opted for a fund with a socially responsible investment policy. The fund promotes environmental and social characteristics, as referred to in Article 8 of the Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR). You can read about these characteristics in detail in chapter 11.3 and in the appendix from page 90 of the prospectus Zwitserleven Beleggingsfondsen at the bottom of this page. A summary of the sustainability information can be found in the Duurzaamheidsinformatie Zwitserleven Government Bonds 10+ Fonds also at the bottom of this page. Information about the developments and results of the past year with regard to sustainability can be found in chapter 1.11 of the Annual Report Zwitserleven Beleggingsfondsen.
The data below refers to September 2023.
- CO₂-uitstoot in tonnen
- Waterverbruik in liters (x1000)
- Waterverbruik is niet van toepassing voor dit fonds
What fund costs are charged?
Fund costs are charged and consist of:
- Ongoing Charges Figure, which is charged daily to the fund's price. The expected Ongoing Charges Figure of the Zwitserleven Government Bonds 10+ Fonds is 0.04% per annum.
- Management fees that are settled with the investment value every month. Information about management fees can be found in your pension scheme rules.
- The fund charges a fee when investors are entering or exiting the fund, because it must buy or sell investments. Therefore the fund charges an entry fee or an exit fee on the net asset value of the fund. The entry fee is 0.10% and the exit fee is 0.05%.
Zwitserleven Government Bonds 10+ Fonds is a sub fund of Zwitserleven Beleggingsfondsen. The manager of Zwitserleven Government Bonds 10+ Fonds is Cardano Asset Management N.V. (previously known as ACTIAM N.V.). Cardano Asset Management is in the process of updating its documentation and templates to reflect its new name. During this process ACTIAM may still appear in (online) documents. Zwitserleven Government Bonds 10+ Fonds and Cardano Asset Management N.V. are registered with the Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM). For this sub fund, a prospectus and Key Information Document are available on zwitserleven.nl. The information shown on this web page may not be regarded as investment advice.