With the Zwitserleven Government Bonds 10+ Fonds you can invest responsibly in government bonds from eurozone countries with long durations.
What does the fund invest in?
The fund invests in government bonds of eurozone countries with a minimum average rating of A-. At least 75% of the portfolio has a residual maturity of more than 7 years.
What is the investment objective?
The investment objective of the fund is to achieve a return at least equal to that of the benchmark.
How does the fund invest?
The fund invests actively. The fund manager selects the government bonds based on expected market developments and tries to achieve a return that is better than the return of the benchmark.
How sustainable and responsible does the fund invest?
With the Zwitserleven Government Bonds 10+ Fonds, Zwitserleven has opted for a fund with a socially responsible investment policy. The fund promotes environmental and social characteristics, as referred to in Article 8 of the Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR). You can read about these characteristics in chapter 11.3 of the prospectus Zwitserleven Beleggingsfondsen at the bottom of this page. Information about the developments and results of the past year with regard to sustainability can be found in chapter 1.11 of the Annual Report Zwitserleven Beleggingsfondsen.
The data below refers to September 2022.
- CO₂-uitstoot in tonnen
- Waterverbruik in liters (x1000)
- Waterverbruik is niet van toepassing voor dit fonds
What fund costs are charged?
Fund costs are charged and consist of:
- Ongoing Charges Figure, which is charged daily to the fund's price. The expected Ongoing Charges Figure of the Zwitserleven Government Bonds 10+ Fonds is 0.04% per annum.
- Management fees that are settled with the investment value every month. Information about management fees can be found in your pension scheme rules.
- The fund charges a fee when investors are entering or exiting the fund, because it must buy or sell investments. Therefore the fund charges an entry fee or an exit fee on the net asset value of the fund. The entry fee is +0.075% and the exit fee is -0.075%
Have a look at the frequently asked questions or contact us.
Zwitserleven Government Bonds 10+ Fonds is a subfund of Zwitserleven Government Bonds 10+ Fonds. The manager of Zwitserleven Government Bonds 10+ Fonds is ACTIAM. Zwitserleven Geldmarktfonds and ACTIAM are registered with the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM). For this subfund, a prospectus and Key Investor Information are available on zwitserleven.nl. The information shown on this web page may not be regarded as investment advice.