With the ASN Milieu & Waterfonds you can invest in a global portfolio of shares of companies that focus on environmental technologies. This fund is not available for all Zwitserleven pension products. Whether you can invest in this fund can be found in your pension scheme rules.
What does the fund invest in?
The fund invests in a global portfolio of shares of listed companies that actively engage in the development, production and sale of technologies and systems that help solve environmental problems. The investment policy of the Fund is geared towards technologies and solutions in:
- Water treatment
- Renewable energy
- Waste treatment and management
- Sustainable food and agriculture
The companies must meet the ASN Sustainability Criteria. You can read these criteria in chapter 4 of the prospectus ASN Beleggingsfondsen UCITS at the bottom of this page.
What is the investment objective?
The fund has the following Sustainable Investment Objectives:
- Minimizing annual CO2 emissions in line with the Paris Agreement
Minimizing the negative impact on biodiversity per invested euro compared to the base year of 2019.
De financiële beleggingsdoelstelling van het fonds is om op lange termijn een beter rendement te behalen dan dat van de benchmark.
How does the fund invest?
The fund invests actively. This means that the fund manager tries to select the best shares in order to achieve the highest possible return. Of course, all investments must meet the sustainability criteria. You can read these criteria in Chapter 4 of the Prospectus ASN Investment Funds UCITS.
What fund costs are charged?
Fund costs are charged and consist of:
- Ongoing Charges Figure, which is charged daily to the fund's price. The expected Ongoing Charges Figure of the ASN Milieu & Waterfonds is 1.00% per annum.
- Management fees that are settled with the investment value every month. Information about management fees can be found in your pension scheme rules.
- The fund charges a fee when investors are entering or exiting the fund. As the fund must buy or sell investments. Therefore the funds charges an entry fee or an exit fee on the net asset value of the fund. The entry fee is 0.125% and the exit fee is 0.10%