With the Zwitserleven Obligatiefonds you can invest responsibly in a diversified portfolio of euro government bonds and corporate bonds.
What does the fund invest in?
The fund invests in euro government bonds and corporate bonds, of which a minimum of 90% with a minimum average rating of BBB- and a maximum of 10% with a lower average rating. The weighted average rating for all investments is at least A-.
What is the investment objective?
The fund’s investment objective is to achieve a return at least equal to that of the benchmark.
How does the fund invest?
The fund invests actively. The fund manager selects the loans based on expected market developments and tries to achieve a return that is better than the return of the benchmark.
How sustainable and responsible does the fund invest?
With the Zwitserleven Obligatiefonds, Zwitserleven has opted for a fund with a socially responsible investment policy. The fund promotes environmental and social characteristics, as referred to in Article 8 of the Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR). You can read about these characteristics in detail in chapter 11.4 and in the appendix from page 90 of the prospectus Zwitserleven Beleggingsfondsen at the bottom of this page. A summary of the sustainability information can be found in the Duurzaamheidsinformatie Zwitserleven Obligatiefonds also at the bottom of this page.
Information about the developments and results of the past year with regard to sustainability can be found in chapter 1.11 of the Annual Report Zwitserleven Beleggingsfondsen.
The data below refers to November 2022.
- CO₂-uitstoot in tonnen
- Waterverbruik in liters (x1000)
- Waterverbruik is niet van toepassing voor dit fonds
What fund costs are charged?
Fund costs are charged and consist of:
- Ongoing Charges Figure, which is charged daily to the fund's price. The expected Ongoing Charges Figure of the Zwitserleven Obligatiefonds is 0.04% per annum.
- Management fees that are settled with the investment value every month. Information about management fees can be found in your pension scheme rules.
- The fund charges a fee when investors are entering or exiting the fund, because it must buy or sell investments. Therefore the fund charges an entry fee or an exit fee on the net asset value of the fund. The entry fee is +0.10% and the exit fee is -0.10%.
Zwitserleven Obligatiefonds is a subfund of Zwitserleven Beleggingsfondsen. The manager of Zwitserleven Obligatiefonds is ACTIAM. Zwitserleven Obligatiefonds and ACTIAM are registered with the Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM). For this subfund, a prospectus and Key Information Document are available on zwitserleven.nl. The information shown on this web page may not be regarded as investment advice.