With the ASN Duurzaam Obligatiefonds you can invest in euro government bonds and in green and social bonds that meet the sustainability criteria of ASN Impact Investors. This fund is not available for all Zwitserleven pension products. Whether you can invest in this fund can be found in your pension scheme rules.
What does the fund invest in?
To achieve these Sustainable Investment Objectives, it invests in sovereign bonds and in green and social bonds denominated in euro, which are issued by governments and semi-public authorities that contribute directly to these Investment Strategies. In addition, the governments and semi-public authorities must meet the ASN Sustainability Criteria. You can read these criteria in chapter 4 of the prospectus ASN Beleggingsfondsen UCITS at the bottom of this page.
What is the investment objective?
The fund has the following Sustainable Investment Objectives:
- Financing governments and semi-public authorities pursuing an ambitious climate policy and protecting and promoting biodiversity and human rights.
- Minimizing CO2 emissions.
The financial investment objective of the fund is to achieve a better return in the long term than the benchmark.
How does the fund invest?
The fund invests actively. The fund manager tries to select the best loans in order to achieve the highest possible return. Of course, all investments must meet the sustainability criteria. You can read these criteria in Chapter 4 of the Prospectus ASN Beleggingsfondsen UCITS.
What fund costs are charged?
Fund costs are charged and consist of:
- Ongoing Charges Figure, which is charged daily to the fund's price. The expected Ongoing Charges Figure of the ASN Duurzaam Obligatiefonds is 0.45% per annum.
- Management fees that are settled with the investment value every month. Information about management fees can be found in your pension scheme rules.
- The fund charges a fee when investors are entering or exiting the fund. As the fund must buy or sell investments. Therefore the funds charges an entry fee or an exit fee on the net asset value of the fund. The entry fee is 0.025% and the exit fee is 0.025%