As a shareholder of a company, one has the right to vote at shareholders’ meetings. Zwitserleven's asset manager exercises these voting rights in particular to stimulate corporate and social responsibility in the companies in which we invest.
We have developed a policy on how to exercise these rights. These are the key points:
- Recommendations regarding reporting and the appropriation of profits
- Recommendations regarding the composition of management boards
- Recommendations regarding the remuneration policy of management boards
- Auditing and the related recommendations
- Capital-related recommendations
- Other important recommendations
Please find here how Zwitserleven has voted by investment fund.